||Out of stock
The Gerber River Shorty has long been a favorite knife of boaters and rescue professionals everywhere. The sharp blade, blunt safety tip and secure grip handle make it a winner for water rescue.
- The sharp 420HC stainless steel serrated blade swiftly slices through rope and webbing.
- Blunt safety tip prevents puncture injuries when used in close quarter emergency situations, and it doubles as a screwdriver blade.
- The glass-filled nylon handle is not only super lightweight, the raised ridges provide great grip.
- A few of the ridges are a bit longer for natural finger placement along the lower edge.
- Grooves on the top of the blade near the handle provide excellent thumb grip.
- Glass-filled nylon sheath securely locks in the knife and the clip fits solidly in a life jacket lash tab.
- Made in the USA