||Out of stock
Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is ideal for repairing holes and tears in dry bags, wetsuits, paddling apparel and latex gaskets. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
- Previously just called "Aquaseal," Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator and Cleaner (previously known as "Cotol") with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.