||Out of stock
The Cataract Cutthroat Oar Blade puts more blade surface in the water when the water gets shallow. The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low but the fish still bite.
- The more oar blade surface area that's submerged allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. Better control without those short, choppy strokes.
- Molded with high-density structural urethane, the Cutthroat can take the beating if you do clip the rocky bottom.
- Like all Cataract blades, the Cutthroat floats!
- The grooved blade insert helps prevent grit buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- The convenient push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and 1 7/8" OD Sawyer shafts, allowing quick, no-tool interchangeability.