||Out of stock
This grip design requires a fraction of the hand strength required to hang onto and properly control a traditional oar grip—resulting in less shoulder, wrist, and hand fatigue so that you can enjoy more glorious days on the river.
- Dual durometer grip with a glass filled Polypropylene under mold and a high grade TPE overmold
- TPE gasket to keep water out of the oar shaft
- Insert molded a10mm grade 12.9 bolt into the Polypropylene undermold for added weight and strength
- Bi-directional groves in the cylinder for better adhesion to the oar shaft
- Internal counter balance option that will come in at just under 3 LBS each
- Clocking/indexing marks for fine tuning the installation for your rowing style
- Right and left handed marks on each grip for easy identification
- Gilman Grips logos in two locations
- Texture surface of the TPE for a no slip high performance feel
- Two material, two color grip for style and performance
- Sold in pairs. One right and one left.