The D7 Valve is a great addition to the Leafield line of quality valves. Its internal screen keeps things like stray drop-stitch threads from getting in the sealing surface.
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- Replacing the C7 valve in some instances, the D7 has an enhanced clamping surface that helps prevent leaks in high pressure inflatables.
- The extremely durable acetal plastic parts are resistant to chemicals and ozone
- Low-profile cap prevents snagging on other equipment and simple cap replacement doesn't require the valve to be removed.
- The D7 valve has a shorter internal profile than other valves making it ideal for smaller diameter tubes.
- All 2017 and newer NRS standup paddleboards feature the Leafield D7 valve.
stars based on 0