The NRS 1.5" Strap delivers an extraordinary 2,000 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to take the worry out of any tie-down job.
Add to wishlist
Add to compare
||Out of stock
- Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability, and incredible usefulness.
- Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can't compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
- We build NRS Straps with UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch when wet.
- Our time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won't ever slip.
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.
stars based on 0