For a fisherman's dream, choose the NRS Otter Fishing Dodger XL Raft. Diminishing tube design opens up more interior space and frame-ready features invite the fishing accessories you'll want and need.
Add to wishlist
Add to compare
|Out of stock
- Seven-panel bow and stern diminishes from 19" side tubes to 17.5" end panels to give more room for your fishermen.
- We've eliminated the thwarts and thwart attachments for reduced snag points and cost.
- The top wear patch material wraps all the way around the stern so you can cast without worry from the Stern Seat Mount.
- Heavy-duty Otter Pennel Orca® material is lighter, making the Otter Fishing Dodger XL easier to load and nicer on your shoulders! The material is also super abrasion, chemical, and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- The Otter Fishing Dodger XL is an excellent sized fishing raft. With the NRS Fishing Frame, stern seat mount, casting platforms, thigh hooks, and anchor system, it gives three fishermen the perfect craft for fishing success.
- The seven end-panel design of our diminishing tube rafts opens up more cargo room in the bow and stern compartments. However, if you want to maximize frame length, you can safely run frame side rails out partway onto the first up-kick panels. In Specs, we give you both Flat Area Length and Maximum Frame Length measurements.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Three main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- A self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 12 2" D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the Otter Fishing Dodger XL a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
stars based on 0