||Out of stock
The SMOKER Whitewater Oar Blade is a redesign of the Ash V-Pro Blade to be more versatile and durable. The blade profile comes from the SMOKER Whitewater Oar and is made of solid Northern White Ash for strength, flex and durability. Comes standard with Dynel and Kevlar ProTip for added protection against rocks.
- Solid Northern Ash Wood Oar Blade
- Sealed and finished with the finest marine grade varnish.
- TiteSet Blade Lock - solid, fail-safe connection to your oar that won't silt up, rattle, or jam.
- Comes standard with ProTip - super tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protection.
- Blade dimensions: 6.5" W x 30" L
- Average blade weight: 3.25 lbs
- TiteSet mount options (See diagram):
- 1 5/8" Standard diameter (Titeset Screw measures 6" from top of blade.)
- 1 3/4" Large diameter (Titeset Screw measures 4" from top of blade.)
- Solid Mount Option (Please call for special instructions and ordering.)
- Compatible with our PoleCat and MX oar shafts as well as most other composite shafts.