||Out of stock
The SB-160 gives you the option to combine your favorite activities on the river. With the 16-foot raft, you can take a fishing trip and an overnight camping trip at the same time. Load up and hit the river in maximum comfort. The SB-160 is an awesome gear rig. Big, 22-inch main tubes and a beefy, self-bailing floor make for a great fishing, camping, or floating boat. This is a great boat for extended overnight trips and comes standard with 2 thwarts and D-rings placed in the perfect spots to rig a frame.
SB-160 comes standard with 2 thwarts.
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Dark Grey, Dark Green, Lime, Red, Yellow, & Orange
- Weight approx: 195lbs
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- I-beam floor
- Heavy duty stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
Tube diameter: 22"
No. of Chambers/Valves
Tubes: 4, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor