||Out of stock
The drop-stitch takes RMR's most popular boat and adds several advantages for fishing and gear boating. It uses a fully encapsulated, laced in drop-stitch floor as opposed to drop-stitch inserts that other companies use to cut corners. The drop-stitch floors make for a lighter boat, letting you ride higher, run shallow sections, and turn more easily. The floor takes less space than a traditional I-beam floor given you more space to carry gear, and the floor can be inflated to a higher pressure, making it easier to walk around or cast from inside the boat.
SB-140 comes standard with 3 thwarts.
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Dark Grey, Dark Green, Lime, Red, Yellow, & Orange
- Weight approx: 158lbs
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- Drop Stitch Floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
Tube diameter: 20"
No. of Chambers/Valves
Tubes: 4, Thwarts: 3, Floor: 1
Material weight in oz/square yard: 44 oz. tubes/ 66 oz. floor