||Out of stock
The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5 foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18’ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Dark Green, Lime Green, Red, Yellow, & Orange
- Weight: 102lbs
- 44-oz./2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality).
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue... and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry--durable, consistent, reliable.
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best).
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design.
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- 5-year retail warranty on workmanship and materials. 3-year Commercial warranty.
Tube diameter: 18"
No. of Chambers/Valves
Tubes: 2, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
Material weight in oz./square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor