Purpose-built for sea kayakers and touring, the NRS Odyssey PFD features all the bells and whistles needed for open-water safety in a full-back design.
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
- The Odyssey is a Type III, medium profile touring PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Odyssey carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
stars based on 0